Friday, August 29, 2008

Nie Nie Auction #4



This sweet bracelet is one of my very favorite little girl designs!

It features multi colored fresh water pearls in vibrant hues. They are each linked together with sterling silver wire. The charm is soldered with silver lead free solder and is double sided so it can have a initial or short message or word on each.


If you bid on this auction please know this piece may take up to three week to complete. I try my best to have items out quickly but this one is a little time consuming and with 6 wee ones time is limited!.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions!

Canela

6 comments:

Katie said...

$45.00 katieheninger@hotmail.com

abi said...

$50.00

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

LOVE this bracelet!! It's yet another Fabulous design and I would be thrilled to win it.

I would like to bid $60.00.

Bunny Hugs ~

Jayne

Mark said...

75.00 jballif@mac.com

jjsmith said...

$80

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Bidding is now closed.
Thank you so very much to everyone!
Canela