Friday, August 1, 2008

Last call for entries!!!

Wow! I was not expecting such an overwhelming response! I normally respond personally to each of the comments, but there is no way my kids will let me sit here and type for that long.

So thank you for all the sweet compliments :o)



I will accept any more comments left up till midnight PST. Comments must be left on the post below titled Necklace give away!

The winner will be announced Saturday Morning.



I will start a new give away Saturday night so stay tuned to win one if these great bangles!!

Have a lovely Friday! Best of luck!

Canela

1 comment:

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Once again! I LOVE THOSE!

So, my creative friend...I left an award for you on my blog! Does that give me an advantage to win the latest contest? hehe!