Thursday, August 14, 2008

So this is what happens when i get stressed!

I was so excited to find tiny feet stamps! The possibilities are just endless for design options. The first thing that popped into my head when I saw it was the foot prints poem and I immediately knew how I would turn it into a bracelet.

The feet came in toady's mail!!!! So I dropped all my other projects, even though the craft show/ Blog her party is on Saturday and I have tons left to do to get ready. I got out my hammer and anvil and set to it.

I should have known better.
God wants us to be patient and it is not one of my better virtues so here is what happens when I get ahead of my self. Sigh This one is going into the oops box, and i am setting back to what needs to get finished before I can play again!

If you can't see it in the photo the H is sideways!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

The footprints are adorable! I hate when I make a boo-boo!

Sherry

bchicdesigns said...

I love the footprints! Can't wait to see all you come up with using it!

Louie

~Ashley~ said...

The footprints are great. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I also cannot wait to get my necklace. Check email, I sent you a message.

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

I saw this quote the other day and I immediately thought of this Blog Post!!

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
— Scott Adams


Bunny Hugs ~

Jayne