Friday, August 8, 2008

Finger Print Friday :o)


There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?
Here's how to join in:
1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back here so others can find the entire list of participants!
2.Check out Pampering Beki's blog for other Beautiful finger prints, and to link your own!
This beautiful blossom is from our tomato plant. I am always in awe of Gods' design. Such a tiny delicate thing and it will become something to sustain life!
I hope your weekend holds many blessings Canela

4 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ohhh there's so much promise in that one tiny bloom!

Thanks for participating!

Moonchild Dancing! said...

So beautiful! :)

I also love the artist your featured! I added her to my favorites for a few of her cards. :)

Peace!

artsyclay said...

What a sweet little blossom, and how awesome to think what it will become. Happy Fingerprint Friday!

Heidi Zawisza said...

ugghh, I keep forgetting about fingerprint friday until it's too late!!! YOURS is beautiful though!!!