Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ta Da!




So here they are....This design was inspired by a wall painting I saw. It's simple and clean. The center had a large initial of the family's last name and all around it were the family's first names. So here is my version if it in silver. The first works best with at least 5 names. The second is a different option for it with the last initial hanging freely and works well for a smaller family!




Thanks again Ashley and Kristen for being my guinea pigs :o)


Canela




9 comments:

Allison said...

They are beautiful! Nice job

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Oh! So cool!

Amy said...

Very nice! I really like the second one!

Sandi said...

Canela
i just wanted to let you kmow how much i love the necklace that Heidi won! it is stunning......and honestly......your pics are great but to see your jewelry there is no comparison! i wish you the best!

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Oh I love those! I wouldn't mind getting one for myself. I love the second one. :) Peace!

Sarah Hanners said...

Those are so pretty! Love them!!

Sarah

Sherry said...

Those are so neat! You do such a wonderful job!

:-)
Sherry

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Awwe shucks! Thanks Sandi. I really do need to get better pictures of that design. I'm looking forward to not having tons to do next week so I can make myself one :o)

Thank you so much for your kind words ladies!
canela

Heidi Zawisza said...

Like always I love these..... I have to tell you that the necklace you made me has made quite a ruckas!! I have had TONS of compliments on it! I love it because it is one of those "everyday" pieces that I can wear with about anything. It's also light, so I don't feel like I have a heavy necklace on. Simply? I luv it!!