Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Talent Treasury Tuesday!













Okay I know Tuesday is almost over! You'll have to forgive me...it was a fun filled day of doctors and dentists visits with the 6 little monkeys.

This week I am featuring a friend of mine. Tracy of Creme de la Gems is a Polymer Clay Artists, and her work is just incredible! She creates the most adorable tiny works of art. Her attention to detail is just impeccable. Each strand of hair is hand applied every small accessory place on one piece at a time. It never ceases to amaze me how she can recreate almost anything in clay! You can find Tracy on both ebay and etsy! Perfect for any princess.

Tracy is definitely sharing Gods gift to her, with the world. :o)

1 comment:

Heidi Zawisza said...

Thanks for the tip! This stuff is sooooo cute!
So tell me, how do you do Dr.'s wit SIX kids?? Just curious. Ha!....seriously.?